Call us at 216-446-7083 for hospice questions and help.
Hospice And Palliative Care In Mentor, OH
How do you know when it is time to choose hospice or palliative care?
There isn’t one answer for every patient, but Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care in Mentor can help you understand your choices and figure out the right level of care for your loved one or your patient.
As an accredited care provider in Ohio, Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is here for you each and every step of the way. We’re all about celebrating life. To ensure maximum comfort for our patients, we care for them wherever they call home, rather than them coming to us.
Where does Crossroads administer hospice services in Mentor, Ohio?
Crossroads Hospice Mentor, Ohio service counties:
Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, Trumbull
- Palliative care
- Hospice care
- Grief counseling and support
- Unique programs like Gift of a Day and Life Journals
- Pain and symptom management
- Specialized disease care: CancerLink, HeartLink, LungLink
- Veteran recognition
- Culturally sensitive care
- Caregiver support
- Specialized Watch Program for declining patients
- Most private insurance
- *Copays or deductibles may apply