Call us at 216-654-9300 for hospice questions and help.
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care in the Cleveland Area
Is now the time for hospice or palliative services? Each person has unique needs, which is why Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care of Cleveland works with families to help make decisions and determine the best level of care.
Our accredited Cleveland, OH palliative and hospice care program delivers services to the patient in their home, nursing home, hospital, or other location. Ultimately, our goals are to provide comfort and celebrate the lives of our patients.
Where do we provide hospice service in the Cleveland area?
Receive Crossroads' care in these Cleveland area counties:
Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, Trumbull, Erie
- Grief counseling and support
- Unique programs like Gift of a Day and Life Journals
- Pain and symptom management
- Palliative care
- Hospice care
- Specialized disease care: CancerLink, HeartLink, LungLink
- Veteran recognition
- Culturally sensitive care
- Caregiver support
- Specialized Watch Program for declining patients
- Most private insurance
- *Copays or deductibles may apply